Monday, July 30, 2018

See Ya Later, Alligator

After much thought and lots of angst (or maybe just a little angst), I've decided to archive this blog. I don't know what others mean by archive, but what I mean is that I'm going to let it sit right here and not add another darned thing ever. I know some of you return to certain essays. You've shared with me thoughts on some of the words written here. I won't be deleting the site. Just for you. Just because.

However, I have a new project that I'm super excited about and will be giving all my time to that. Kind of like the new baby. It's just novel and needy and so fun and exciting.

So, for those who would like to follow along, I've created a wellness site based on a unique approach that blends beautiful food, love and kindness, and joy for life. I call it Eat,Give,Play. Check it out!

Thanks to all who read these essays, saved these essays, and reread these essays. Thanks to those who inspired their words and filled their pages. Know that I appreciate each of you for your support, encouragement, and kick in the pants.

And now......see ya later, alligator.

Peace, my friends.

Tammie

2 comments:

  1. Good-by. It was a fun blog and I enjoyed it greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, BP. It was nice chatting through the comments. I appreciated the support.

    ReplyDelete